Enjoy the fun without all of the hassle!
We provide: 90 minutes of supervised fitness and fun, Youth Fitness Zone t-shirt for the birthday child, drinks, paper goods and refreshment set-up and clean-up!
You bring: cake/candles and party favors.
Days & Times
9:00a, 11:00a, 1:00p, 3:00p, 5:00p or 7:00p
Price: $150 (15 children including birthday child)
$5 per each additional child
Available times and dates are listed at time of registration. Click book your party and register as a new or current customer to see dates. Please note that only the times and dates available will be shown on the calendar.
- Pay $50 non-refundable deposit online by credit card at time of booking and pay any remaining balance or extra charges by Check or Cash on the day of the party.
- Pay $150 (which includes the $50 non-refundable deposit) by credit card at the time of the booking and any extra charges (additional children) by Check or Cash on the day of the party.
**Payment by credit card is only accepted online**
- A signed waiver is required for ALL participants.
- All participants under 18 years of age must have THEIR parent complete and sign the waiver for them.
- Click HERE to complete our online waiver.
- Cancellation policy: $50 deposit is non-refundable. Any event cancelled with less than 14 days notice will forfeit their deposit. If you provide at least 14 days notice, you may apply your deposit to any available date or time within the next 30 days.
- Weather cancellations: If Youth Fitness Zone needs to close due to inclement weather, the $50 deposit may be applied to another party date/time (within the next 30 days) or it may be applied towards other Youth Fitness Zone activities (classes, Open Gym, camps, etc.).
Birthday Party Policy
Our goal is to provide a fun, safe, and memorable experience for your child’s special day. We will provide caring, energetic and knowledgeable instructors for gym play time as well as conscientious, thoughtful employees to relieve you of the hassle of party set-up and clean-up.
In order to be organized and maintain safety, we request assistance from you in the following ways:
- Please call Youth Fitness Zone on the Friday prior to your scheduled party time to let us know how many children are expected to attend so that we can provide an adequate number of instructors.
- The birthday child, family, and guests should gather and wait in the lobby for staff members to begin the party at the designated time.
- If food other than cake is being served to guests, it is the responsibility of the parent to provide adequate tableware.
- Parents and guests may observe gym activities from the lobby or in the gym (if shoes are removed). Feel free to take pictures or video the activities, but please remember that the children are the ones here to play! Unfortunately for us “big kids”, our equipment is designed for youth use only.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to celebrate your child’s birthday with you!